2. Explaining how he adjusted the novel, he said: 'I think the answer is that in the book I remain true to every one of Bond's things.
3. 挪威曾为一只企鹅授予爵位。它现在居住在苏格兰的爱丁堡动物园，是那里的企鹅王，它叫尼尔斯·奥拉夫（ Nils Olav）。它不仅是一只吉祥物，更是挪威皇家护卫队的名誉上校。2008年8月15日，国王哈拉尔五世（King Harald V）授予奥拉夫爵位，并在授予典礼上声明“奥拉夫在各方面都有资格获得骑士爵位的荣誉和尊严”。
4. 7) Let Me Play Devil’s Advocate: Looking for a subtle way to critique? Turn the conversation into an exercise where you’re a detached party performing a function: Poking holes in the logic and plan of attack. You use this strategy to stress test ideas without making the process personal.
6. 热门的新兴市场基准债券和股票的价格已经下降，同时根据代表全球大型金融公司的组织——国际金融研究所(Institute for International Finance)的数据，来自海外投资者的净流入已经从2014年的2850亿美元降至今年的660亿美元。
1. Executives from PwC immediately realized there was a problem, but they were too late to rectify the mistake as Dunaway read out the name La La Land from a card that was meant to be for the Best Actress award, which Emma Stone won for her role in the film earlier in the night.
2. Hilcorp Energy
3. Learn to control your emotions, control your thoughts, get over fear of rejection and learn to open up.
4. adj. 深思的，体贴的
5. Mr Erdogan, who has also benefited domestically from the row with Mr Rutte, has sought to broaden his diplomatic dispute to take on all of the EU, particularly Germany, which has had similar run-ins with Ankara over campaigning in Germany’s large Turkish community.
6. Li Jianmin, from the local Public Security Bureau, told Xinhua news agency, quoted by the South China Morning Post: 'The entire processing facility had a fishy and foul smell. You just couldn't stand it after one or two minutes.'
1. 都不是。1772年,一场空前的危机击中了阿姆斯特丹：一家受人尊敬的荷兰投资银团对不列颠东印度公司(British East India Company)股票的投资变成了一场灾难。
5. Swift has also been having quite the year, claiming the No. 2 spot with $80 million. More than a year after the launch of 1989—the top release of 2014 with over 3.6 million copies sold—her latest single, “Wildest Dreams,” has ascended to the top of the charts, boosted by a music video with Scott Eastwood. But it was the beginning of her epic 1989 World Tour that placed her so close to the top of this list.
6. Yes, some molds cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. And a few molds, in the right conditions, produce "mycotoxins," poisonous substances that can make you sick.
So far this year, companies have announced 376 share-repurchase initiatives for a total of $261 billion, according to data from Birinyi Associates. That's nearly 72% higher than 2012, though slightly lower when compared to the same period in 2013, which was a record year for buybacks.
Believe it or not, this prize went to the US Government General Accountability Office (GAO) for issuing a report that recommended a report about another report of reports recommending reports... or something like that.