3. “The US economy is likely to grow by 3 per cent plus this year as well as next year.
4. Gunal Youssouf, 23, is a Teach Firster who has joined the UK arm of PwC’s management consultancy graduate scheme. She says the two-year program-me gave her a chance to taste teaching without the cost of studying for a traditional qualification.
5. Recently, a recruitment website issued the Investigation Report of Employability of 2016 Graduates. The report notes that starting salaries for 2016 graduates are 4765 Yuan, nearly 30% graduates to enter the Internet industry which provide the highest average salary.
3. I expect the real drama to come early in 2018. But this is Donald Trump’s trade world. We just live in it.
4. 单词reflection 联想记忆：
6. "Overall this ranking of Asia's best 300 universities proves what a dynamic, diverse and competitive higher education region the continent is becoming -- and China is a key part of that development," said Baty.
1. 其他入围者分别是：《失去信号：黑莓离奇崛起与惊人陨落背后不为人知的故事》(Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of Blackberry)，作者杰基麦克尼什(Jacquie Mcnish)和肖恩缠尔科夫(Sean Silcoff)回顾了黑莓是怎样偏离了航向；《数字黄金：比特币背后不为人知的故事》(Digital Gold: The Untold Story of Bitcoin)，作者纳塔涅尔波佩尔(Nathaniel Popper)审视了虚拟货币比特币的崛起；《音乐如何变免费：一整代人犯下同样罪行的后果》(How Music Got Free: What Happens When an Entire Generation Commits the Same Crime?)，作者斯蒂芬威特(Stephen Witt)介绍了盗版和对等网络共享(P2P)扰乱唱片业的历史；《做不完的事：女人、男人、工作、家庭》(Un滻椀猀栀攀搀 Business: Women Men Work Family)，作者安妮-玛丽斯劳特(Anne-Marie Slaughter)在书中讨论了实现性别平衡面临的挑战，以及《行为不端：解读行为经济学》(Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics)，作者理查德泰勒(Richard Thaler)追踪了行为经济学的发展。
2. There are at least 600 island owners in China, Lin Dong, founder of the China Island Owners Association, estimates.
3. Coca-Cola is in the middle of transforming its business as it sells off its bottling operations in the US and across the globe to focus on producing the concentrate that makes many of its drinks as well as research and development. Those sales will allow the company to focus more of its resources on innovation and acquisitions.
4. ● “奥巴马总统证实，如果特朗普当选他将拒绝离开白宫”
1. 4.Autonomous Cars
2. We asked FlightAware to look at arrival delays, rather than departure delays, because it is sometimes possible for airlines to make up time lost on the ground while the plane is in the sky.
This technology previously existed for arms, but legs are rather more complicated. And since a misread signal can send you jumping off a bridge or in front of a moving car, thought-controlled legs need more stringent programming than equivalent arms. As one of the researchers delicately put it, “If you're using a bionic arm and it misbehaves, the elbow may move slightly. If the prosthetic leg misbehaves . . . that could be quite a safety issue.”
Isolated in northern China, this virus was similar to the virus that spread before 1957. For this reason, individuals born before 1957 were generally protected, however children and young adults born after that year were not because they had no prior immunity. By January 1978, the virus had spread around the world, including the United States. Because illness occurred primarily in children, this event was not considered a true pandemic. Vaccine containing this virus was not produced in time for the 1977-78 season, but the virus was included in the 1978-79 vaccine.
The number of university graduates reached 7.65 million in 2016, hitting a new historic high, the Beijing News reported. Plus, the number of students graduating from secondary vocational schools hit 4.35 million, bringing the total figure to 12 million.